1. Write Shauna Sutton inside the box in the Mayor column.
2. Write John Arpei inside the box in the Commissioner of Accounts column.
3. Do not write any part of the name outside of the box; entire name must be inside the box.
4. If you make a mistake, ask for another ballot and rewrite the name inside the box
5. Do not correct the mistake or cross out and rewrite.....just ask for a new ballot.....the poll worker will be happy to give you one
Tell Eddie Miller and Gorden Boyd the Independence Party isn't for sale.
Just yesterday there was another Independence endorsement scandal in Schenectady county. Send a message you're not some political hack.You want leadership not cronyism. You want fair,equal and correct assessments on property.You want a person not a air headed "cupcake" as mayor. You don't want a man who lowered his own assessment when the house was under contact to purchase. You don't want a Mayor who needs a job and flip flops everyday. First she was against casinos,then she was strongly for them, now she's against them.
What does this women stand for besides being green?
To the Republican voters. Sheriff isn't the only thing on the ballot.
For the first time in more than 30 years you have a choice in the
113th Assembly district of who will
represent you on the state GOP committee
John Herrick has the usual party hacks in Shirley Needham and Todd Kusnierz
But if you want to turn the GOP establishment on its head vote for the true Independent Republicans vote for thirty-two-year-old Rob Arrigo and fifty three-year-old Elaine Gerber.
Sent the Republicans a message.You want real leadership and real ideas.